Rental Times and Charges
50% of 1 day rate for any four hour period during the same day. (Only available if picking up at and returning to Headshots)
50% of 1 day rate if you pick up after 5:00pm and return by 9:30am the following day. (Only available if picking up at and returning to Headshots)
1 day rate
Based on a 24 hour period.
1 day rate if you pick up after 3pm on Friday and return by noon on Monday.
1 week rate
3 times the day rate for digital and video and 4 times the day rate for non-digital.
Once you have booked equipment, it is reserved for you and therefore unavailable for other customers. If you fail to cancel your reservation and do not pick-up the rental, the following charges will be applied;
- - Rentals scheduled for pick-up at Headshots in Toronto will be charged ½ of the full contract value
- - Rentals that have shipped to a remote pick up location, including all Henry's stores, will be charged the FULL value of the contract
Failure to return on time
Your equipment pick up and return time is scheduled to allow us to test, clean, maintain, and prepare goods for the next scheduled customer. Failure to return as scheduled compresses this schedule and often causes delays or cancellations of the next customer. For this reason, failure to return on time will result in additional charges, starting with ½ (one half) day additional and increases to full day charges as time elapses.
Depending on whether your rental order is being shipped to a remote location for pick up, or being picked up at Headshots, the cancellation rules are different.
- - Rentals scheduled to be picked up at Headshots must be cancelled not less than 24 hours prior to pick up time. Rentals cancelled sooner than 24 hours from pick up time MAY be assessed a charge equal to ½ of the contract value.
- - Rentals scheduled to be picked up at a remote location, including all Henry's stores, must be cancelled prior to the goods being shipped from our location. In many cases, this is 48+ hours prior to your pick up time. Once goods have shipped, the FULL value of the contract will be charged for cancellations. Please be sure you consult the Rental Associate for the shipping time and date when you book your rental.
Deposit and Payments:
- All rentals are subject to a deposit, the amount determined based on the equipment being rented, unless an account has been established. In lieu of a terms account, deposits must be made using only a valid credit card and a valid Driver’s License or other Photo ID must be provided. Cash or Debit deposits are not accepted. The rental contract must be made out in the name of the card holder, who thus accepts all liability.
- Charges will be processed on the credit card if no other payment arrangements have been made. Your signature, as attached to the front of any contract, gives your consent to charge rental fees, loss, repair fees or replacement due to failure to return equipment, to your card.
- Proof of adequate insurance coverage may be requested at any time by Headshots. If adequate insurance is not provided, Headshots reserves the right not to enter into a contract with the Lessee.
- Account customers understand the Terms of Payment are NET 30 days from the date of invoice.
Student Standby - Headshots' Student Discount Program
Save 20% off Rentals at any time OR Save 50% off Rentals when you call to book a rental 2 hours before store closing, any day of the week and return it by noon the following day.
Save 10% on consumables everyday! Including film, memory cards, inkjet photo paper, inkjet cartridges, and much more.
Come in for your Student Standby Discount Card, and start saving today!