Headshots Advantage Card
Due to the termination of HSBC Retail Services' consumer finance business, the Headshots Advantage Card program ended on June 30, 2012. As of that date customers will no longer be able to purchase merchandise at Headshots using a Headshots Advantage Card. Headshots wants to thank all Advantage Card holders. Headshots current payment options include Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Debit. Customers also have the option of using PayPal for online purchases.
Does the termination of the Headshots Advantage Card program change customers' payment schedules?
No, the termination of the program does not change customers' payment schedules. Customers with a balance owing on their Headshots Advantage Card will continue to receive statements and are required to pay their remaining balance as set forth on their Cardholder Agreement until the balance is paid in full.
How can customers make payments on their existing card balance?
Headshots does not accept Headshots Advantage Card payments. Customers have the following options:
- Payments can be made online or through telephone banking. To set up payment look for 'HSBC Retail' on the payee list. If your bank requires a 16 digit number, add a '0' to the beginning of your account number
- Payment can be mailed to HSBC Retail Services using the reply envelope enclosed in customer statements
Can customers continue to manage their Headshots Advantage Card account online?
Yes, customers can continue to use eCare, HSBC's online account management system, which allows customers to:
- Sign up for e-newsletters/switch off paper statements
- View account balances, available credit, minimum payment due and due date
- View most recent transactions and past statements
- Update contact information
- Register for email alerts
- Access Customer Service via email
To access eCare login/registration page visit HSBC Retail Services' online customer care website: eCare HSBC (English), eCare HSBC (French)
Who do I contact regarding my Headshots Advantage Account and billing inquiries?
Customers can contact HSBC Retail Services Customer Service at 1-866-913-5851.
Will customers enrolled in Customer Account Protection (CAP) continue to receive their benefits?
Yes, customers enrolled in CAP will continue to receive their benefits. There are no changes to CAP coverage or terms at this time.